Start a new topic
Answered

Orthogen, AutoCAD & Bricscad, CadWorx,

Hello,

I upload on youtube a old bug from AutoCAD which have impact also on Orthogen and it is present also on Bricscad, and also in all Autodesk products 2018, Plant & AutoCAD

I try to create a clip view on a xref dwg,

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLMX5uSvB_-724Dkgh3rk4Vt9WAbL7hJkN

If anyone have any ideea how to proceed?
Thanks in advanced

Best Answer

Thats just how it looks at a solid when you do not have the end of it in the view. Once plotted, it should show the outline of the steel member.

Answer

Thats just how it looks at a solid when you do not have the end of it in the view. Once plotted, it should show the outline of the steel member.

There is any possibility to change this point to a real shape? or a line? without include end or start point, also this is like you don't have a real solid, it is like a surface on every face of the solids, they have done like this to reduce the size of the drawings?

Im not sure why it is that way. but if you change your visual style or use the HIDE command you can seem them

Thank you for your answer, I have tried to change visual style doesn't help only HIDE command help a little bit only in AutoCAD 2018, if you have any idea also for how to fix this in Orthogen?

Orthogen is an add on that uses an AutoCAD viewport. Orthogen will not have any affect on this and will only do what AutoCAD does.

I will try to ask also development team of AutoCAD, because if you saw in the videos I have posted up have impact also on Orthogen, when we create a section view.

Login to post a comment