Use the attached V2C file to update the ECE (Worx Products) network lock.
To apply the update:
Note: Make sure to unplug the lock from the server and plug into a machine with the Worx products installed.
1. Save the V2C file to your desktop. You may have to rename the file to suffix .v2c
2. Go to Start>All Programs>ECE Design>Worx Plugins>ECE HASP Update Utility.
3. Select Apply License File tab on top.
4. Select the ellipse to browse for the V2C file.
5. Select Apply Update when file is selected.
6. Confirm the update was successful. If the update was unsuccessful, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download the latest Worx Products on our website at www.ecedesign.com.