You have renewed your ECE Software License for another year and need to update the expiration date in the ECE License Manager.
Your license has expired and needs to be refreshed with a new expiration date.
Using the Refresh Date and Network Counts button will refresh the license data.
- Open a web browser on the computer that houses the ECE License Manager.
- Navigate to: http://localhost:1968/SoftwareLicenses
- Find each license you need to update and use the Refresh Date and Network Counts button.
- Fill out the information in the Refresh License dialog and select the Green Check Mark.
- If this is successful, your Run To Date will be reset.
- If this fails, you may need to manually update your license by following these instructions: https://support.ecedesign.com/a/solutions/articles/24000083723
This is for Local and Network Software Licenses. If you need to update a HASP key, you will need to follow these instructions: https://support.ecedesign.com/a/solutions/articles/6000152816