When attempting to place bubbles automatically in a drawing, you get an error that states:
ECEMMLAUTOBUBBLE Error Object Reference not set to an instance of an object.
Failed To Place MLeader An error occurred while placing the MLeader in space.
The drawing is missing the required Registered App for BUBBLEWorx.
The registered app can be automatically added by switching drawings in AutoCAD. Please follow the steps below to add the registered app to the drawing.
- Open the drawing you are trying to bubble.
- Open the BUBBLEWorx palette if it's not already open.
- Open a different drawing in the same session of AutoCAD.
- Switch back to the original drawing.
- Test adding your bubbles.
If you are still getting the same error, please get in touch with the support helpdesk Helpdesk New Ticket