The bolts and gaskets are not showing in the MTOWorx Grid.
The grid being used has them filtered out.
The collection filters do not include Erection or Field items.
- Check if you have a filtered column in your grid
- Check all the columns in your grid to see if Bolts or Gaskets are being filtered out.
- Check the current Pipe and Steel Collection Filters in the MTOWorx settings.
- Open your settings using the Gear icon at the bottom of the palette.
- Go to MTOWorx --> Pipe & Steel Collection Filters
- Check the box next to the types of items you want to include. Typically, Bolts and Gaskets are marked as Erection/Field
- CADWorx Settings:
- Plant 3D Settings: