Steps to create a VIEWWorx Template for Auto Drawing Production
- Start with a Template...DWT File:
Its good practice to name the template based on the views it will have. The screen shot shows FR_RT (Front and Right View).
- Using the VIEWWorx Palette navigate to the Layout Tab and Set:
- View Type
- Visual Style
- Shade Plot
- Then hit the 'Draw Area For Views' Button
- This selection will become the viewport for your Front View. Repaet this for the Right View or any View you need to show up in this Template.
- The Red Boxes are Views that the Template will use as Viewports based on the selected View/WorxBox.
- Be Sure to Save your Template to the location shown in your settings for VIEWWorx Template Location.
- Head back over to the Named/Line Views Tab on the VIEWWorx Palette and select the 'REFRESH' button to activate new Templates.
You are now ready to 'CREATE' drawings using VIEWWorx Templates.