Add 2 Videos to the Training Showcase
Generate Isometrics in Plant3D
XML Line Lists
Manually Select ISOGEN Directory
BOM and Weld Tables Updates
Fixes and Usability
Hotfix to locate Isogen Styles for CADWorx Plant 2020R1
- Added functionality to allow updating BOM/WELD Tables through the ISOWorx palette
- Additional staging folders were added. This allows for other stages in your workflow.
- Added functionality for filtering folder grids
- ISOWorx install will now include ISO styles, Sample Piping Model, Working ISOWorx Line List, and PDF ISO Examples to the customer get started using ISOWorx.
- Added functionality to allow periods in line numbers. This change aligns with the most recent updates to ISOGEN.
- Moved Spool Rename functionality to WorxSettings.xml in the settings dialog
- Added Update & Rename Continuations functionality for Plant 3D
- Added Rename Spools functionality for Plant 3D
- Added error checking for invalid cells in user line lists.
- Added new registry settings for ISOGEN
- Updated tooltips with more accurate information
- Added a feature in the Batching Tab Palette that allows you to process the model to rename all matching components to a new line number.
- Added PCF and Attribute controls to the General Settings that will allow for the creation of additional files in your Completed Folders for each successfully ran ISO.
- Changed drawing lists to be sorted.
Fixed Tooltips for newly added Plotting buttons.
- Added CSV output for title block information.
- Added option to choose Model Space or Paper Space in settings for PDF’s created using the Batch Create PDF’s tool.
- Added output folder option in settings for PDF’s created using the Batch Create PDF’s tool.
- Added option to create PDF for selected drawings only.
- Added ability for Spool Rename to replace text found in Blocks and MTEXT