Hotfix to locate Isogen Styles for CADWorx Plant 2020R1
- Added functionality to allow updating BOM/WELD Tables through the ISOWorx palette
- Additional staging folders were added. This allows for other stages in your workflow.
- Added functionality for filtering folder grids
- ISOWorx install will now include ISO styles, Sample Piping Model, Working ISOWorx Line List, and PDF ISO Examples to the customer get started using ISOWorx.
- Added functionality to allow periods in line numbers. This change aligns with the most recent updates to ISOGEN.
- Moved Spool Rename functionality to WorxSettings.xml in the settings dialog
- Added Update & Rename Continuations functionality for Plant 3D
- Added Rename Spools functionality for Plant 3D
- Added error checking for invalid cells in user line lists.
- Added new registry settings for ISOGEN
- Updated tooltips with more accurate information
- Added a feature in the Batching Tab Palette that allows you to process the model to rename all matching components to a new line number.
- Added PCF and Attribute controls to the General Settings that will allow for the creation of additional files in your Completed Folders for each successfully ran ISO.
- Changed drawing lists to be sorted.
Fixed Tooltips for newly added Plotting buttons.
- Added CSV output for title block information.
- Added option to choose Model Space or Paper Space in settings for PDF’s created using the Batch Create PDF’s tool.
- Added output folder option in settings for PDF’s created using the Batch Create PDF’s tool.
- Added option to create PDF for selected drawings only.
- Added ability for Spool Rename to replace text found in Blocks and MTEXT