MLeader Style properties
You can set the Arrowhead Symbol of the mleader style, and the BUBBLEWorx bubble will now show the symbol.
Note that you can turn off the symbol by setting it to None in the mleader style.
Bubble CWExploded Usershapes
You can now get your CWExploded usershapes to show up in the Bill of Materials overcoming a current CWX Plant limitation. This helps with our trimmed ELECTROWorx cable tray.
The weight of similar items is now accumulated for a total weight per line item in the MML BOM.
Fixes and Usability
- MML bubble orientation for Plant 3D was only working for upper right angles.
- Fixed crash when adding bubbles for Plant3D Equipment components.
- Fixed zero width for header columns. This would cause issues when inserting the BOM Table.
- Added the ability to create a previously stored layer.
Fixed BricsCAD compatibility issues.
Fixed sorting MML Mark numbers with Alpha prefixes.
Added Manufacturer, Material, and Material Code to the table for Plant3D models
Command Line Commands
Added command line commands to the palette buttons. Users can now type the command and hit enter to repeat the previous BUBBLEWorx command.
Added better accumulations for tubing in the BOMs.
Added MLEADERALIGN and MLEADERCOMBINE functionality while in BricsCAD.
Fixes and Usability
- Added an option to choose which direction bubbles are placed in Auto-Mode.
- Added filtering for different welds in the Weld Tab.
- Fixed graphics issue with MML not properly refreshing.
- Fixed SQLite connections for networked projects.
- Added better accumulations for flanged piping in the BOMs.
- Fix MML syncing on orphaned bubbles.
- BricsCAD compatibility.
Custom Plant3D Fields in BOMs
Add Custom P3D Properties to BUBBLEWorx BOMs.
The Display Names are used as column headers.
Here is how WorkOrder is added and then used in BUBBLWorx Tables.
Split Pipe and Fitting Tables
Added the ability to isolate pipe into separate BOM tables. There is a new toggle to split Pipe/Fittings BOMs.
Also, mark start numbers have been added for both so there is numeric separation too.
Fractional Inches, more BOM flexibility
Switch to Fractional Inches. The result will be a quantity totaled up in inches where any decimal remainder is presented as fractions.
Automatic Bubble Stacking
Added a toggle for AutoCAD PLANT 3D models so BUBBLEWorx will automatically stack Connector parts.
Fixes and Usability
- Syncing the MML Tags will now update the associated MML tables.
- When using the unit Whole Feet, we round up to the next whole foot.
- When similar items have the same data except for one column, we now correctly separate that item. For example, when users add Tags to an item and the Tag column is visible, the separate tags will be shown on separate lines.
- There is better parity between MML and BOM-generated material lists.
- Clearer notifications when used settings layers are missing in the current drawing.
- Fix single selection error due to AutoCAD Status Bar flickering.
- Faster Plant3D Ortho drawing processing.
- Data columns will now be justified using the settings found in Worx Settings.
- The Header and Title Rows will use the header justification setting found in Worx Settings.
- Added a Start Number to Weld Tab Interface.
Quicker access to the bubble location settings
We added the bubble location settings to the BOM and Weld palettes
Added more property filtering options
We added more property filters to the BOM and Weld palettes.
Users can now filter on:
- Work Order
- Item Types
- Line Numbers
- Spool Numbers
- Some custom data fields
Updated BOM Tab
We have added at Start Number field so you can control the start number of your BOMs.
The BOM Tab can also filter the selection to CustomData like Work Orders and give you separate tables for each Work Order.
Added Weld Tab
We have added a Weld Tab so you can quickly bubble all of your welds in a model.
The Weld Tab can also filter the selection to CustomData like Work Orders and give you separate tables for each Work Order.
Added SOCKETWorx linking to the bubbles.
You can now link your items directly to SOCKETWorx! When you bubble with BUBBLEWox your bubbles can add a hyperlink to them. This allows you to go directly to the data from a PaperSpace drawing or even a printed PDF. SOCKETWorx gives you access to a comprehensive reporting and querying system at your fingertips.
Added more Tag blocks
We have included a Northing, Easting, and Elevation version of all the Tag blocks.
Metric functionality added
See our complete listing of metric settings in this solution: https://support.ecedesign.com/a/solutions/articles/24000065237
MML Steel Table Styles
- Added functionality to choose between a Total and Cut Steel BOM
Plant 3D Compatibility
- Added functionality to process Plant 3D models
- BOM Bubbling can process Equipment and Steel items
- Tag Bubbling can process Equipment & Nozzles Tags and Steel Column Ids
- Marks DWG can now be placed on the network for a group to use
Out of the Box MLeader Blocks enhancement
Did you know users can append Tags.dwg file to add custom blocks?
Here is the latest out of the box offering where we've added Ovals, the last column
Scale Factor can be applied to Bubble Block