If you're using STRESSWorx and are having difficulties generating a neutral file, try these steps below in sequence to solve the issue:
- Make sure the line number is the same for all components.
- Make sure there are no disconnects in the line, using CADWorx discontinuity palette:
- Highlight your system first, then press Neutral file.
- If you still can't get a neutral file generated, try running this executable in the default installation directory for the worx plugins:C:\Program Files\ECE Design\Worx Plugins\Support\AccessDatabaseEngine_x64.exe
- Make sure you set a Line Number Working Folder, as well as a temporary Database Location. Use the attached *.mdb file as your temporary seed database.
Any additional issues with creating a neutral file, send in a question to email@example.com
George Montgomery, EIT
Technical Support Manager
P 713.623.1502 C 832.993.8095
Important Disclaimer: All design information provided is for software support and informational purposes only. ECE Design takes no responsibility without written authorization to provide such information. No response to this email after 2 days will result in the closing of this case. Important Confidentiality Note: This E-mail message may contain privileged or confidential information. The information included in this E-mail is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed. Any use of this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you receive this transmission in error, please delete this E-mail and destroy any copies of it.