In order for ECE Support to better diagnose installation issues with ICAS installers, please provide to us the following information:
Your installer log file.
Your DXDiag file.
How to get the installer log file:
1. To grab this file, go to your Windows Explorer by pressing the "Windows Key + E".
2. Click on the address bar at the top of the page, and type in "%temp%". Press enter.
3. Use the search function at the top right of the window to search for the installer log files from your last installation.
File format: (Program)(Version Number)(Time Stamp)(Name of Product).log
4. Find the log file that references the date you performed the installation, and send it to us.
How to get the dxdiag file:
1. To grab this file, open your start menu by pressing the "Windows Key".
2. Type in "dxdiag" without the quotes and press enter.
3. Press the "Save All Information" button and send us the text file the program creates.