I-Configure has a number of PipMan directories left over with pink text that cannot be removed. As users move from Project Manager to I-Configure, the old ISOGEN directories don't always get cleared out, and I-Configure does not give us a way to remove them.
Use the Registry Editor to remove the unwanted directories.
Use of the Registry Editor can easily cause your Windows installation to become unusable. Do so at your own risk, and only if you are quite confident you know what you are doing.
- Close any open sessions of I-Configure and Project Manager.
- Open the Registry Editor and navigate to the HKCU (HKEY_CURRENT_USER) hive.
- Open the SOFTWARE hive, then scroll down to the VB and VBA Program Settings hive.
- Open to the PipManV2 hive.
- Right click the hive and choose the Export option.
- Save the resulting file with a .REG extension to a safe backup location.
- Click the IsoDirs directory. In the right-side pane, you will see a list of entries that are named V2Iso*.
Delete the unwanted keys.
- Restart I-Configure. The unwanted ISOGEN directories should be gone.