Below you will find the instructions to generate a machine ID for the SPLM license manager.
- Navigate to the Start Menu as shown below:
- Select the Generate Machine ID application. This will display the following screen:
- Press the “Yes” button since this is a new installation. This will display the following screen:
- Select the “…” to choose a Directory and Select an Output File Name for the License Server Machine ID
- After the “Save” button is pressed the “Specify Output File Name” dialog will close and the Output File Name will be listed in the text box as shown below.
- Select “OK” on the Generate Machine ID screen. This will display the following screen:
Press OK. Navigate to the Machine ID File and Email to firstname.lastname@example.org