There are 6 major steps to building the POD Graphics Processor Setup. This tool allows you to bind excel data to titleblock attributes.
- POD Graphics config file creation and linking to iso style.
- GED config file creation.
- Defining a named range in the external data source spreadsheet. The size range needs to cover all required records and fields in the spreadsheet.
- Specifying the POD Graphics Pre-Processor in the iso style.
- Enabling PCF attributes from the CADWorx config file.
- Mapping PCF attributes to the DWG backing sheet attributes.
See the attached picture for a visual representation of these steps. The attached zip file contains a working style that has the POD Graphics Processor enabled.