*DBWorx PIDMO - Move the Grid Import Export Functions into the Grid Manager Screen.
DBWorx: PIDMO - Fixed issue with reports not exporting to excel correctly
DBWorx: PIDMO - Field list in the Grid Manager now sorts
DBWorx: PIDMO - Duplicates should now not be added in the Add Documents dialog
DBWorx: Updated version numbers of the Pidmo.exe and Plantmo.exe programs to the following format: Year - Third of the Year - Day of the Year - Time of Day
The installation program will follow a slightly different format will use the third number as a minor version number.
DBWorx: Added additional library file to help combat crashes during browsing for folders.
DBWorx: Browsing for a folder should switch automatically to the system browse folder dialog when something goes wrong.
DBWorx: PIDMO - Reports should now be saved to the Project/Reports Directory by default.
DBWorx: PIDMO - All Seed Files/Folders should now be installed correctly within the installation directory.
Version 11.0.2 Release
DBWorx: True 64 Bit Application.
DBWorx: Added support for Listing All Blocks and Attributes in a Block Library.
DBWorx: Add support for software licensing.
DBWorx: Started connectivity to Azure SQL with PIDMO
DBWorx: PIDMO - Fixed an issue with Quick Reports and Export
DBWorx: PIDMO - Fixed Import Accepted not being enabled when individual records are selected for import.
DBWorx: Fixed Resolution Issues with various screens.
DBWorx: Added Support for dividers on some of the screens in case needed for resolution issues.
DBWorx: Consolidated Code Base with Worx Plugins
DBWorx: Consolidated Theming with Worx Plugins
DBWorx: Moved to Online Documentation to allow for immediate and continuous document updates
DBWorx:Updated To a Consolidated Versioning
DBWorx PIDMO - Version 9.9 Released
Fixed Datasheet Updates when more than 10 fields are being updated.
DBWorx PLANTMO - Version 4.9.1
Fixed Color Coding of Discrepancy Reporting in Requisition Module
Updated P&ID / Plant Discrepancy Reporting.
DBWorx: PIDMO - Version 9.66 Released
- Fixed an issue where an Excel Datasheet contained an invalid Named Range. We could not identify where it was coming from so development decided to put another check in the code for named range validity.
DBWorx: PIDMO - Version 9.65 Released
- Added Horizontal Scroll bars to the Report Setup Screen.
- The Report Designer Listboxes will now also grow when the Window Size is increased.
- All Windows will now remember there last Size and Location.
- Added the ability to change the
- Fixed a datasheet import issue on large field counts.
- Added functionality to Line List to account for both implementation strategies (Manual Control and Combine Process)