Start a new topic
Answered

Cadworx 2014 / Navisworks 2014 Topworks [reposted from cadworxblog.com]

I am having a problem with the top works showing up correct in Navisworks.  They are correct in Cadworx but incorrect in Navisworks.  This problem should probably be directed to Navisworks.  But It seams all the rest of the top works come in correct, these two are the only ones I am having a problem with.  So i think it is a Cadworx glitch.  Any idea’s?

See the Attached images..

Thanks in advance.

Cadworx

Navisworks

Best Answer

Seth,

If the topworks are out of the box, then can you please send us the model in question?

If the topworks are custom made then you should have a DWG to associate with it. Open the DWG and save it down to 2007. Refresh your model.

This should take care of the issue. If not please email us at support@ecedesign.com

Elvedin Okic

Answer

Seth,

If the topworks are out of the box, then can you please send us the model in question?

If the topworks are custom made then you should have a DWG to associate with it. Open the DWG and save it down to 2007. Refresh your model.

This should take care of the issue. If not please email us at support@ecedesign.com

Elvedin Okic

I only had it saved down to 2010,  Saving it down to 2007 worked!

Thanks,

Seth

Well i saved it down to 2007 and it worked.  but when i re-opened navisworks back up it is showing up as mirrored.  Still looks correct in cadworx but showing wrong in navisworks.

I will send an email to the support email above.

Thanks,

Seth.

was a corrupt dwg. copied out and saved.  fixed the problem.

Login to post a comment