Start a new topic
Answered

Deleting User Shapes [reposted from cadworxblog.com]

I am new to Plant professional.  I was creating user shapes with the intent on learning how to create them properly.  I was starting with simple shapes and trying to recreate everything CADworx already has trying to make them work the same.

It worked pretty well.

Now I am trying to delete these user shapes.  They are all named 123, 456 and so on.  So I can find them easily.  I know how to find the files and manually delete them, but that doesn’t help.  I want them removed from my list  spec sheet.

Anyone know how to delete them from showing up in your spec?

Best Answer

When you create a UserShape, the defining information is stored in the catalog and prj as well as the dwg file that is exported.

To delete them you will need to remove them from the catalog and prj files that they were assigned to. 

Answer

When you create a UserShape, the defining information is stored in the catalog and prj as well as the dwg file that is exported.

To delete them you will need to remove them from the catalog and prj files that they were assigned to. 

how do you delete usershape that you have created from the catalog and prj files that they are assigned to?

Login to post a comment