Start a new topic
Answered

CADWorx Structure 2017

I have Autocad 2017 with Plant 2017 installed but I am getting a compatibility issue when trying to install structure 2017 it keeps telling me I have to have Autocad 2016. Is a fix available for this? 

Best Answer

Hello Matt, At this point, there is no fix for this. You will need to wait for Intergraph to provide a release that runs on the current versions of AutoCAD.

Answer

Hello Matt, At this point, there is no fix for this. You will need to wait for Intergraph to provide a release that runs on the current versions of AutoCAD.

CADWorx Strucutre 2017 R1 has been released which allow for installation on AutoCAD 2017

Matt (W), where do we obtain the Structure 2017 R1 installation files? I don't see it anywhere on the Intergraph's site.

You should have received an email on May 15th with the download link and serial numbers. ICAS is not considering this a service pack and is only allowing downloads from their specific site for each customer.

I manage our email servers and checked the incoming logs. No such email has arrived to my or Matt Franke's email address. What do we need to do to trigger that email?

Correction: I received the email on 5/15/17, the subject of which is "CADWorx 2017 R1". The email does contain a link to the updates. The reason why I could not locate it is because I was searching for a keyword "structure", and could not find a match because the word "Structure" is surrounded by the underscore marks "_" in the original email. 

Im glad you found it, we have also resent it.

Does structure have a load menu command like equipment? 

I do not see a LOADMENU... command for Structure. We will have to request the command.

Are you missing your menus?

We are trying to get plant,equipment, & structure to all load in one cad session. No structure menus are loading. 

So looking through the help files I found there should be a function for this: LOADMENUSTRUCT

However, I followed the steps in the manual and could not get it to run. Let me create a ticket with HCAS and see what they say.

Login to post a comment